Sortext is a fast-growing ecommerce technology startup, that provides online retailers boost the conversion of first-time visitors to their web stores and generate +20% more ecommerce revenues without extra investment.
Many of the most prestigious online retailers trust Sortext to deliver unique artificial intelligence based customer conversion experiences, including Teknosa, MediaMarkt, Atasun Optik, Solaris, Arzum, Daikin, SPX, Watsons, Gratis, and Silk & Cashmere.
Sortext is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in San Francisco, Berlin, and Istanbul. Sortext recently closed its seed funding round and aimed to expand its presence in Europe.
If you are enthusiastic about game-changing tech innovations and ready to make impactful decisions, please complete the below form and attach your CV to apply.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and the opportunity for remote work. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, disability status, or marital status.
- You’ll be the face of Sortext to our clients! You’ll be the bridge between their needs and our technology.
- Handle overall responsibility for managing our relationship with customers.
- Help clients understand their needs and which of our services best match their goals and expectations.
- Monitor, facilitate, and consult customers during the adoption process of our technology.
- Make sure clients are utilizing our technology at their best to provide them with our service fully.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customers’ satisfaction with our services and technology.
- Plan strategies to help customers meet their objectives, prioritize, and resolve escalated customer issues.
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our customers meet their needs and goals.
- Proactively monitor the customers’ activity and provide insights and solutions on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, engineering, or related field.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and usage in English, German, or French.
- At least three years of experience in a customer-oriented position, preferably in advertising, marketing, or ecommerce technologies.
- Strong understanding or interest in advertising, marketing, and ecommerce technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with positive and energetic phone skills and listening skills.
- Passion for collaborating and building strong relationships with customers.
- Passion for testing, measuring, and improving customer performance and follow-up effectiveness.
- Ability to stay organized and autonomous, with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively within a professional environment and collaborate with the team.
- Enjoy working with tight deadlines and thrive working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Naturally passionate about bringing the best results to customers and the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail.